-The Benefits of Argan Oil-
The argan tree or “tree of life” is indigenous to Morocco and has been used for centuries by local women giving them beautifully smooth skin. It is known as liquid gold because of it’s plethora of benefits to the skin. This unique oil has amazing skin repairing properties as well as the ability to boost moisture within the skin.
This golden liquid contains high levels of the antioxidant vitamin E which protects and repairs skin cells. It also contains a combination of phytosterols (plant fats) that are unique to the argan tree. Phytosterols have anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory benefits for the skin and also have the ability to repair damaged skin. Argan oil is very versatile and conditions skin, hair, and nails.
The miraculous benefits of argan oil are:
- Its completely natural
- Effective moisturizer
- Antimicrobial properties
- Absorbs easily
- Prevents and reduces stretch marks
- High in the antioxidant vitamin E
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Nourishes dry, scaly, and flaky skin
- Regulates the pH balance of the skin
- Regulates the production of sebum
- Reduces acne and acne scarring
- Helps in protecting skin cells from UV light
- Repairs damage
- Reduces wrinkles
- Stimulates skin cell stimulation and regeneration
- Stimulates oxygenation between cells
- Speeds up wound healing
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Can be used alone or mixed in with creams and lotions
In essence, argan oil is extremely valuable in promoting healthy skin and encouraging rejuvenation.
There is a need to protect the Argania forest and many initiatives have been put in place to help preserve and propagate the Argania forest to reverse its regression. Many cooperatives have been created in order to save this priceless resource. The cooperatives consist of and are managed solely by the women of the area. They provide them with a supplementary source of income as well as teaching them how to harvest the fruit while at the same time respecting and preserving the forest. Each woman participates in replanting the forest and agrees to plant 10 argan trees a year. Fair trade and sustainable development are the foundation of these initiatives.
Treat your skin to this pure luxury with Mara Kesh Select Argan Oil and just watch how it looks healthier and healthier.