This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post. I will never recommend any products that I don't believe in. Please read my Disclosurefor more info.
Reduce Wrinkles With These 5 Tips!
Let’s face it growing old gracefully sounds all well and good, but what we all really want is to stop aging in its tracks. We are in search the fountain of youth or the Holy Grail of skin care.
In reality we all continue to age, but with the advancements in research and technology there are many non-invasive and natural options that can make a huge difference in your appearance, reduce wrinkles, and promote youthful skin.
1. Start with a clean slate. Use a gentle cleanser that won’t strip your skin but is effective at removing dirt and grime. The Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap gently cleanses away oil, bacteria and dirt particles, purifying, detoxifying, and cleansing the skin. It has been found to be very effective with psoriasis, eczema, and acne, but also makes a fantastic cleanser for other skin types as well.
2. Exfoliation is crucial for youthful, glowing and healthy skin. It is the process of removing dead skin cells and build up from the surface of your skin. Your skin sheds dead cells every 24 hours, but sebum can cause them to stick and glob together making your skin uneven.
Exfoliation will remove these globs of dead cells, making your skin soft and smooth. Your skin care products will also be able to penetrate much better without a having to fight to get through a barrier of dead skin and sebum.
The PMD Personal Microderm System does a phenomenal job at thoroughly exfoliating your skin. It is just like having a professional microdermabrasion treatment in your own home. Another fantastic product for exfoliation is the Microcrystal exfoliation treatment by Shankara. This is an all natural scrub that makes your skin exceptionally smooth.
3. Photo rejuvenation uses LED light technology to penetrate deeply into the layers of the skin where it stimulates collagen and elastin production. An increase in production means that your skin can repair, heal, and rejuvenate itself.
It has a great deal of scientific research showing profound results in making the skin look years younger as well as healthier. Blue light wavelengths have the ability to kill acne bacteria whereas red and infrared light wavelengths have anti-aging properties that reduce wrinkles, shrink pores, even out skin tone, and reduce scarring.
The DPL Therapy System is a hands free photo rejuvenation system that I have personally found to be an astounding piece of technology. My skin looks younger, smoother, and more even.
4. Use products that contain ingredients such as retinol (vitamin A), vitamin C, peptides, and growth factors. These ingredients have a proven track record as their efficacy in reducing wrinkles and promoting healthier skin.
5. Wear sunscreen everyday even when it is cloudy. This won’t help in diminishing existing wrinkles, but it will help in preventing more from lining your beautiful face. It’s a sad fact that sun exposure is a major factor in the development of wrinkles. By protecting your skin everyday you can help to keep your wrinkles from getting worse and prevent new ones from making their mark. PCA Skin Protecting Hydrator SPF 30 is very light and won’t make your skin feel oily and greasy.
Though the fountain of youth still eludes us, there are options that you can do in your own home to erase at least some of the lines that the hands of time has left behind. You may not be able to completely eliminate all of your wrinkles, but you can look YEARS younger than your actual age. And you can do it without going under the knife.