There are so many incredible things that you gain with age such as the joy of watching your children grow and thrive, the confidence that comes with the years, priceless friendships that are nurtured over the years, and finding that person that will stand by your side as you get older.
But the one thing that also goes hand in hand with aging are the unfortunate lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and uneven skin tone. I have to say, it just isn’t fair! The wiser and more confident you grow the deeper your lines are etched. So why not have your cake and eat it too. Look as young you feel.
Some of the best kept anti-aging secrets are right under your nose. There are things you can do right in your own home to improve your skin tremendously. Yes, time will still pass and you can’t completely erase the signs of time. But you can help your skin look years younger without going under the knife.
- Red light therapy is my all time favorite anti-aging secret because it does so much for your skin. I absolutely love relaxing in front of my DPL Therapy System and listening to soothing music. It feels deliciously warm and comforting and my skin has improved immensely. This incredible technology reduces wrinkles, evens out skin tone, diminishes age spots, firms, heals, and on and on. It’s an incredible anti-aging tool.
- Facial exercises hold a pretty close second to red light therapy. I was very skeptical of this concept until I began implementing a facial workout program into my morning routine. Overtime I could literally feel my skin tightening and it looked shockingly better. The real test came when I stopped using it and I noticed a drastic difference in my skin, and it wasn’t good. Facial Magic is a top facial exercise program that is extremely comprehensive and shows you in great detail how to do the exercises correctly so your skin will look years younger.
- Exfoliation is another exceptional tool for your anti-aging arsenal. Using a great facial scrub or a microderm system can do wonders for your skin. Exfoliating properly makes your skin smoother, stimulates cell renewal, boosts collagen production, helps other products work more effectively, and reduces wrinkles. It’s an extremely simple step but makes a world of difference.
- Believe it or not, loading your body with antioxidants and omega 3s will help prevent and repair damage that can occur within your skin cells. Feeding your skin from the inside will help it function properly and will maintain healthy cells. Vemma is an excellent liquid antioxidant that seriously loads your body with crucial and powerful antioxidants. Everest Nutrition Krill Oil or Xtend-Life Fish Oil supplements contain both omega 3 and antioxidants that help your skin look more beautiful and vibrant.
- Your state of mind reflects in your face. A mind in turmoil and stress shows with frown lines, sagging, and tired looking skin. A peaceful mind releases the tension in your face helping it look more healthy, smooth, and rested. There are powerful tools such as listening to a hypnosis mp3 that can help you deeply relax and get your mind in a more serene and calm state.
These are just a few, simple, and easy to attain anti-aging secrets that will help to transform your skin. Take care of yourself internally, externally, and mentally so that you can experience the joy of truly spectacular skin.