Flawless Skin Can Be Yours!
Everyone dreams about having skin that glows, is vibrant, and healthy; flawless skin. Some are fortunate to just be born with it, but most are not. The majority of us search for miracle products that will make our skin look like Jennifer Anniston or Demi Moore.
1. Cleanse your skin with a gentle, non-stripping, soap free cleanser. It’s important to wash away dirt and grime with a cleanser that doesn’t dry out your skin.
2. Exfoliate all of the dead skin off of your skin so that you have a beautifully smooth surface. The Personal Microderm exfoliates your skin as well as a professional treatment. You won’t believe how soft your skin feels and it seems to glow from within. By doing a thorough job of removing dead skin cells you will not only see and feel the difference but any skin care products that you put on will be much more effective.
3. After exfoliating, a red and infrared light therapy device will really penetrate deeply and stimulate your skin cells, collagen, and elastin promoting healthy, flawless skin. Without any dirt, grime, or dead skin cells blocking their way the LED lights can be even more effective at shrinking your pores, reducing wrinkles and age spots, and giving you glowing skin.
4. Serum’s are more potent and have the ability to penetrate deeper into the skin than creams and lotions. Serums containing vitamin C are great to use in the morning while serums containing vitamin A should be used at night.
5. You then want to top it all of with a moisturizer. I recommend using a moisturizer with an SPF of at least 15 in the morning which will seal in your serum, moisturize, and protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun. At night you can use a richer cream that also seals in your serum, moisture, and helps your skin repair and rejuvenate itself during the night.